This poster outlines a framework that has been developed over years to support cross-silo information resources within, and across, organizations. Using linked data, common vocabularies, and an ecosystem of feedback/enhancement loops, we can integrate information and create continuous improvement processes. We involve content owners, subject specialists, users, and technology in a cyclical ecosystem that can continue to refine content and metadata over time.
This poster includes insights into:
- Extracting and integrating metadata and content;
- Applying it to applications and sites;
- Involving partners and users in improvements;
- Capturing analytics and user feedback to identify value and issues;
- Processing insights and content using advanced computing tools;
- Providing guidance to subject experts, IAs, governance teams, etc. for continuous improvement.